The Economics and Environmental Policy Research Network (EEPRN), hosted by uOttawa’s Institute of the Environment in partnership with Environment and Climate Change Canada and Smart Prosperity Institute, works to fund and disseminate cutting edge research on economics and environmental policy priorities for Canada, from our network of academics across Canada, and internationally.
Funding is awarded through a competitive call for proposals, announced in our newsletter and on our blog. The projects selected for funding in our previous calls can be found here:
- 2021-2022 - projects funded
- 2020 Special Call for Proposals: Climate and Environmental Policy in the context of COVID-19 - projects funded
- 2019-2020 - projects funded
- 2018-2019 - projects funded
- 2017-2018 - projects funded
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep informed of future funding opportunities.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com