Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2021
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
Cost: Free, but registration is required
Location: Virtual – Link will sent to you by email before the event.
- John McNally - Senior Research Associate, Smart Prosperity Institute
- Linda Varangu - Senior Advisor Climate Change at Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
This event series will highlight four reports to be published by Smart Prosperity Institute in October 2021.
- The Health Co-Benefits of a Clean Growth Future: Identifying health co-benefits associated with low-carbon infrastructure projects in the buildings, energy, and transport sectors
- A Green and Healthy Recovery: How Different Green Economic Recovery Investments Compare for Advancing Human Health in Canada
- Supporting a Greener Well-Being: Broadening health in green recovery
- The Benefits of Cleaner Air: Unpacking the process for estimates of health co-benefits of low-carbon infrastructure through reduced air pollution
To submit questions to the panel ahead of the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive copies of the report, subscribe to our newsletter.
November is Health Month at SPI:
This event is part of a series exploring the intersection of health, nature, climate, and the economy. Tune in to the other webinars in this series:
- November 10 – The Nature of Health
- November 18 - A Green, Healthy Recovery from COVID-19.
- November 25 - How can Health Considerations Drive Climate Action?
If you require any adaptive measures in order to attend this event, please send an email to email@example.com so that we can make the necessary arrangements.