Date: Tuesday January 19, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EST
Host: Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Cost: FREE for Members and $65 for Non-Members.
Scott Mcfatridge, Senior Research Associate will participate in a panel discussion on the role of agriculture in tackling climate change and helping meet Canada's GHG emissions reduction targets.
- Moderator: Warren Goodlet, Director General, Research and Analysis Directorate, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Speaker: Rachel Samson, Director, Clean Growth Research at the Canadian Institute for Climate Choices
- Speaker: Scott McFatridge, Senior Research Associate at Smart Prosperity Institute
- Speaker: Sarah Sijses, Senior Policy Advisor at the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality
- Speaker: Phil Houlding, Director, International Policy, New Zealand