Webinar | Building the circular economy for paper and packaging in Ontario
Date & Time: Tuesday February 21st 2017 - 12:00pm-1:00pm EST
In partnership with the SmartProsperity Insitute,The Natural Step Canada’s Ontario Circular Economy Innovation Lab (CEIL) is pleased to release its vision, framework and innovation pathways for the future of printed paper and packaging. This report outlines strategies for achieving a waste-free future for printed paper and packaging in Ontario’s emerging circular economy.
Join the CEIL for a webinar on 21st February from 12:00pm - 1:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) to learn more about building the circular economy for printed paper and packaging.
This interactive webinar will present the vision and share the perspectives of some of the leaders who contributed to the work, including:
- John Coyne, Vice President Legal and External Affairs, Unilever Canada
- Brendan Seale, Sustainability Leader, IKEA Canada
- Ian Ferguson, Vice President, Chantler Packaging Inc
- Jake Westerhof, Vice President Corporate Strategy, Canada Fibers/Urban Resource Group
- Chris Lindberg, Director of CEIL, The Natural Step Canada