IN THIS EPISODE:
1. Canada's new climate target
Last week the Trudeau government tabled new climate legislation that promises to reach net-zero climate emissions by the year 2050. What’s different about this target?
2. Can Joe Biden stop climate change?
It's being called the most ambitious climate agenda ever. It's worth $1.7 trillion and it was a centrepiece of Joe Biden's election campaign. Here’s a Coles Notes of what’s in it.
3. Can Quebec remain Canada’s greenest province?
Quebec’s reputation was on the line last week when Francois Legault released his government’s first climate plan, including a promise to phase out fossil-fueled cars by 2035. Is the plan up to snuff?
4. 60-Second Report: "2020 Provincial Energy Efficiency Scorecard "
Links: Check out the report
5. “Five Other Things Happening in the Clean Economy This Week”
Links: Read Mike’s blog on the “5 Other Things Happening in the Clean Economy This Week”
Have feedback on this episode? Ideas for future episodes?
Episode 4 includes music and clips from Eric Campbell, Audio Jungle, CPAC, Le Devoir, and DW News