Listen on YouTube ｜Listen on Apple Podcasts ｜Listen on Spotify
In our inaugural episode:
- The Government of Canada commits to going above and beyond its 2030 emissions reductions targets under the Paris Agreement. But can it be done?
- [min 2:24] Catherine Abreu – Executive Director, Climate Action Network Canada
- [min 7:53] Kathy Bardswick – President, Canadian Institute for Climate Choices
- Three lawyers arguing for a carbon price in the Supreme Court give us a glimpse behind the scenes
- [min 13:06] Sharlene Telles-Langdon – Senior Counsel, Attorney General of Canada
- [min 16:00] Stewart Elgie – Counsel, Ecofiscal Commission
- [min 18:31] Nathalie Chalifour – Counsel, National Association of Women and the Law & Friends of the Earth
- 60-Second Report: Final Report of the Task Force for a Resilient Recovery
- [min 20:40] Richard Florizone – President & CEO of IISD, Chair of the Task Force for a Resilient Recovery
- Five Other Things Happening in the Clean Economy Right Now
- [min 22:07] Mike Moffatt – Senior Director, Smart Prosperity Institute
Have feedback on the episode? Ideas for future episodes?
Return to List of Episodes