The Economics and Environmental Policy Research Network (EEPRN), hosted by uOttawa’s Institute of the Environment in partnership with Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) and the Smart Prosperity Institute (SPI), works to fund and disseminate cutting edge research on economics and environmental policy priorities for Canada, from our network of over 100 academics across Canada, and internationally.
Research Funding Opportunity!
The Economics and Environmental Policy Research Network (EEPRN) is seeking academic research projects in the following research areas:
- Policies for a Low Carbon Economy;
- Innovation & Competitiveness;
- Conservation (including species at risk protection);
- Data Set Development & Linkages
This is an opportunity to:
- Produce research to advance innovative policies relevant to Environment and Climate Change Canada’s mandate;
- Present your research to a policy and academic audience at the annual EEPRN Research Symposium in spring 2018.
To be eligible:
- Proposals may be submitted by faculty, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows;
- Research projects must be completed by March 2018;
- Proposals generally not exceeding $25,000 per year will be considered for funding.
- Research proposals should not exceed 4 pages and must include a detailed budget (click here to access the application template).
Deadline for application is Monday May 15, 2017. 11:59 p.m. EST
For more information please see the full Request for Proposals
Interested in knowing more? Please contact us at email@example.com
The EEPRN is undertaken with financial support of the Government of Canada through Environment and Climate Change Canada.